Re: date with month and year

From: Daniel Torres <nobeeakon(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: date with month and year
Date: 2015-05-21 18:02:27
Lists: pgsql-general

Sorry, forgot to told you what I'm trying, I have climate data and want to
obtain mean temperature and total precipitation and that sort of things per
month and year. Think date_trunc is a good solution, but any other advice
would be very welcome.

(I need to read more about time zones, I'm new at using postgresql)

Thank you,
Daniel