Re: Browser in pgAdmin4 v3.6 is not able to show either Function or Trigger function in Release 11 database

From: Fahar Abbas <fahar(dot)abbas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, Petr Fedorov <petr(dot)fedorov(at)phystech(dot)edu>
Cc: "pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Browser in pgAdmin4 v3.6 is not able to show either Function or Trigger function in Release 11 database
Date: 2019-01-28 05:58:54
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Petr,

The issue is not reproducible with pgAdmin4 4.1 version:

Can you please perform following steps for upgrade scenario and let us know?
1)
Upgrade Scenario:
----

1. yum clean all
2. yum makecache
3. yum upgrade pgadmin4*
4. If server is already running then shutdown the server through elephant
icon
5. Now Launch pgAdmin4 /usr/pgadmin4/runtime/pgAdmin4
6. And recheck the behavior

Please try fresh Scenario in case issue is still not resolved:

2)
Fresh Scenario:

1. yum erase pgadmin4*
2. yum clean all
3. yum makecache
4. yum install pgadmin4*

--
Fahar Abbas
QMG

Attachment Content-Type Size
Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 6.39.22 PM.png image/png 1.1 MB