Re: v2.0 RC2 test builds

From: Fahar Abbas <fahar(dot)abbas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Surinder Kumar <surinder(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Subject: Re: v2.0 RC2 test builds
Date: 2017-09-19 06:06:01
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Surinder,

I tested pgAdmin4 Build on MAC 10.10 and i don't see any issue related to
this.

Steps:
1. Downloaded MAC OS Build on 10.12 Firefox Browser and then scp on MAC
10.10 fresh VM.

Note: pgAdmin4 will not work on MAC 10.9 and we have already dropped this
support.

Can you please share the exact steps so it could reproduce on my fresh VM?

Kind Regards,

--
Fahar Abbas
QMG