cannot get Debugger to install on 9.2 on Win7 x-64

From: Tim Romano <tim(dot)romano888(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: cannot get Debugger to install on 9.2 on Win7 x-64
Date: 2013-02-06 19:58:26
Lists: pgadmin-support

I followed the steps to enable the debugger:

1. Modified the postgresql.conf file as directed shared_preload_libraries =
'$libdir/plugin_debugger.dll'
2. Stopped and restarted the database service.
3. Ran CREATE EXTENSION pldbgapi in the database where I'm writing the
functions. It reported success.

But the debug option does show up in the Tools menu, nor does it appear in
the treeview's context-menu when I right-click on a function-name.

What can I do to troubleshoot?

Thanks