Re: offline print option.

From: alias <postgres(dot)rocks(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: offline print option.
Date: 2022-03-04 18:23:48
Lists: pgsql-docs

It's not strange at all. people browse this(java - How to download Javadoc
to read offline? - Stack Overflow
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/6986993/how-to-download-javadoc-to-read-offline>)
page more than 124,000 times. And there are a few aggregate offline
manual/reference applications.

C++ references(cppreference.com <https://en.cppreference.com/w/>) even
have printable versions of every html page.

For me personally, offline html is the most convenient format to print
out.