Re: [pgAdmin][RM7296]: Browser tree is not getting refresh after deleting the multiple node from collection properties

From: Pradip Parkale <pradip(dot)parkale(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin][RM7296]: Browser tree is not getting refresh after deleting the multiple node from collection properties
Date: 2022-04-11 11:52:28
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Akshay,

Please find the attached patch for the issue below.

1. When deleting the constraint from the collection properties nodes, an
error occurred
2. The code to refresh the Dashboard after deleted session activities
has been improved.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Pradip Parkale
Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB Corporation

Attachment Content-Type Size
refresh.patch application/octet-stream 2.3 KB