Re: [pgAdmin][RM7351]: Templates not displayed

From: Pradip Parkale <pradip(dot)parkale(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin][RM7351]: Templates not displayed
Date: 2022-06-13 11:37:51
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Akshay,

Please find the attached patch for RESQL test cases failure.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Pradip ParkaleSoftware Engineer | EnterpriseDB Corporation*

On Mon, Jun 13, 2022 at 2:51 PM Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
wrote:

> Thanks, the patch applied.
>
> On Mon, Jun 13, 2022 at 12:56 PM Pradip Parkale <
> pradip(dot)parkale(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Akshay,
>>
>> Please find the updated patch. I have fixed all the issues.
>>
>> *Thanks & Regards,*
>>
>> *Pradip ParkaleSoftware Engineer | EnterpriseDB Corporation*
>>

>> On Fri, Jun 10, 2022 at 2:21 PM Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote:

>>> And yes. That's about the only behaviour that makes sense to me -
>>> otherwise we'll be showing objects when there's an option set that should,
>>> by definition, hide them.

>>> --
>>> Dave Page
>>> Blog: https://pgsnake.blogspot.com
>>> Twitter: @pgsnake
>>>
>>> EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com
>>>

> --
>
> <http://www.enterprisedb.com>
>
> Akshay Joshi
>
> Principal Software Architect
>
> +91 9767888246
>
> www.enterprisedb.com
>
> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/edbpostgres>
> <https://twitter.com/edbpostgres?lang=en>
> <https://www.facebook.com/EDBpostgres>
> <https://www.instagram.com/EDBpostgres/>

Attachment Content-Type Size
ppas.patch application/octet-stream 3.9 KB