Re: [pgAdmin][RM7364]: Allow resizing of columns on dashboard tables

From: Pradip Parkale <pradip(dot)parkale(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin][RM7364]: Allow resizing of columns on dashboard tables
Date: 2022-05-30 06:53:39
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Akshay,

Please find the attached patch to resolve the issue with the loader. The
loader for the Statistics, Properties panel appears at the left top corner.
It should appear in the middle of the page.
Also, I fixed column resizing for dependent and dependencies panels, I
somehow missed that in the previous patch.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Pradip ParkaleSoftware Engineer | EnterpriseDB Corporation*

On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 5:51 PM Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
wrote:

> Thanks, the patch applied.
>
> On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 5:44 PM Pradip Parkale <
> pradip(dot)parkale(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Akshay,
>>
>> Please find the updated patch
>>
>> On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 5:18 PM Akshay Joshi <
>> akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Pradip
>>>
>>> Found the following issues:
>>>
>>> 1. On Resize columns get automatically sorted.
>>>
>>> Fixed.
>>

>>> 1. Unable to expand the last column of every table of the tab.
>>> Example: Description column of the Configuration tab.
>>>
>>> Fixed.

>>> --
>>>
>>> <http://www.enterprisedb.com>
>>>
>>> Akshay Joshi
>>>
>>> Principal Software Architect
>>>
>>> +91 9767888246
>>>
>>> www.enterprisedb.com
>>>
>>> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/edbpostgres>
>>> <https://twitter.com/edbpostgres?lang=en>
>>> <https://www.facebook.com/EDBpostgres>
>>> <https://www.instagram.com/EDBpostgres/>
>>>

>> --
>> Thanks & Regards,
>> Pradip Parkale
>> Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB Corporation
>>

> --
>
> <http://www.enterprisedb.com>
>
> Akshay Joshi
>
> Principal Software Architect
>
> +91 9767888246
>
> www.enterprisedb.com
>
> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/edbpostgres>
> <https://twitter.com/edbpostgres?lang=en>
> <https://www.facebook.com/EDBpostgres>
> <https://www.instagram.com/EDBpostgres/>

Attachment Content-Type Size
loaderIssue.patch application/octet-stream 5.2 KB