Re: Resetting database password

From: Munyutu Waigi <munyutu(dot)waigi(at)mwaloni(dot)com>
To: Shreeyansh Dba <shreeyansh2014(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Nduku Kitenge <nduku(dot)kitenge(at)mwaloni(dot)com>, "julius(dot)osanjo" <julius(dot)osanjo(at)mwaloni(dot)com>, Fred Omala <fred(dot)omala(at)mwaloni(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Resetting database password
Date: 2018-03-08 14:06:55
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi guys,

Thank you for your response. We were hacked (48hrs ago) by a Chinese IP
address 121.18.238.39

Our developer has resolved the matter. Thank you again for your response.

best regards,

*munyutu waigi*
chief customer officer

*A*: nairobi garage | the mirage | mezzanine 2 | waiyaki way |
westlands | nairobi
| kenya
*T:* mobile: +254 728 448 033
*E*: munyutu(dot)waigi(at)mwaloni(dot)com *W*: www.mwaloni.com

*PRIVACY STATEMENT*
The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto is
legally privileged and confidential. If you have received this e-mail and
you are not the intended recipient, you must not disseminate copy or take
any action in reliance on it. In the event that you have received the
e-mail and are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by
return e-mail and delete the e-mail and any attachments.