Feature Requests

From: "Jerome O'Neil" <jerome(dot)oneil(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Feature Requests
Date: 2021-09-28 16:48:31
Lists: pgadmin-support

I do a lot of work with PostGIS and absolutely love the viewer integration
with the query tool results tables. I'd like to see two enhancements to
it if possible. One seems like it would be easy, and I've no idea about
the others.

It would be really helpful if that button was moved to the left side of the
query result. If I am doing work with larger geometries, and I work in
rail so I get some crazy Linesegments and MultiLines, having the "View"
button on the right side of the data means I have to scroll waaaaaay over
to the right. If it were on the left it would be much easier to see and
use, and allow me to ensure I'm getting the right geometry based on the
other data in the result set.

The other is support for 3D geometries.

Best regards,

-J