Re: Database Design: Maintain Audit Trail of Changes

From: Moshe Jacobson <moshe(at)neadwerx(dot)com>
To: Rich Shepard <rshepard(at)appl-ecosys(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Database Design: Maintain Audit Trail of Changes
Date: 2014-04-11 21:02:15
Lists: pgsql-general

I know this is a terribly old thread, but if you are still looking for
software to provide an audit trail of changes in the database, please see
Cyan Audit at http://pgxn.org/dist/cyanaudit. I think it will do just what
you're looking for.
(Full disclosure: I am the author of this software)

Moshe Jacobson
Manager of Systems Engineering, Nead Werx Inc. <http://www.neadwerx.com>
2323 Cumberland Parkway · Suite 201 · Atlanta, GA 30339

"Quality is not an act, it is a habit." -- Aristotle