Zabbix Postbix help

From: Raju Angani <angani(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Zabbix Postbix help
Date: 2013-02-01 18:41:15
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I';m exploring zabbix/postbix, I have downloaded the vmware/zabbix
appliance and got the zabbix working.
I installed postbix as the documentation says, and configured to connect to
remote postgres.

I can see the connection happening from zabbix to postgres, but I don't see
any data for the postgres db, and all graphs are blank.

Has anyone explored postbix/zabbix? Can you please send me some
troubleshooting pointers?

Regards
RA