Postgres SSL connection without client certificates.

From: Amit Bondwal <bondwal(dot)amit(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres SSL connection without client certificates.
Date: 2015-07-27 07:48:53
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Everyone.

I am able to setup postgresql with TLS v1.2 with client certificate. I used
below link to setup this and it works nicely.
https://www.howtoforge.com/postgresql-ssl-certificates

How can I connect to remote database with encrypted connection on tls
without setting client certificates on client machine?

I am using linux as a clinet machine and want to connect through command
line, without client certificate in encrypted format or on SSL. What should
I do?

--
Thanks & Regards,

Amit Bondwal