Re: The logical replica crashes when a failover occurs in the physical replica

From: Peter Gram <peter(dot)m(dot)gram(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Loles <lolesft(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: The logical replica crashes when a failover occurs in the physical replica
Date: 2023-04-05 11:59:53
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Loles

The problem is that the replication slots for logical replication on the
primary are not replicated to the standby server.
EDB is working on a general fix to postgres version 16 or 17.
I think patroni har work around you can look on.

Best regards/Venlig hilsen

Peter Gram
Sæbyholmsvej 18 DK-2500 Valby

Mobile: (+45) 5374 7107
Email: peter(dot)m(dot)gram(at)gmail(dot)com

<http://oaktable.net/members>