Some information about the small portion of source code of postgreSQL

From: davinder singh <davindersingh2692(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Some information about the small portion of source code of postgreSQL
Date: 2016-09-27 06:02:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,
I am working in optimizer module of postgreSQL 9.4.1. My project is
concerned with the plan returned by the optimizer.

I am trying to return a subplan for a query instead of full plan. For this
I need to return a path form *RelOptInfo *standard_join_search() *at*
allpaths.c *other than from last level of *root->join_rel_level().*
while doing so I am getting *error :variable not found in subplan target
lists* at function *fix_join_expr_mutator* at *setrefs.c.*

It will be great if you can give me some idea about why this error is
happening,since this error is happening at above function, Please give me
more information about that portion of code. Also I want to know for what
targetlist stands for.

Thanks,
Davinder Singh