Query related to Linux Upgrade

From: Bireshwar Das <das(dot)bireshwar(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-admin-owner(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Query related to Linux Upgrade
Date: 2021-08-06 07:49:06
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Team

We are now working with Postgres (PostgreSQL) 9.3.14 in the RedHat Linux 6
environment.Now we have an upgrade planned for the Linux environment to
RHEL7. So I wanted to know whether current Postgres (PostgreSQL) 9.3.14 is
compatible with RHEL7 also. If not, can you please share with us a common
Postgres version which is compatible with both RHEL6 & RHEL7 environments?

Any help on this is highly appreciated.

Regards:

Bireshwar Das
Mobile: +919836187806