About limitation of using postgresql in china

From: pig lee <lpk198912(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: About limitation of using postgresql in china
Date: 2022-07-19 08:37:26
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear postgresql member

I will use postgresql in china for a project.

But I’m not sure Whether there are some limitations when using postgresql
in china(limitation for China only).

For example,license limitation in china or other limitation when used.

Can you tell me the postgresql limitations when used for china only.

Look forward to your Email.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards

Pengkun