Re: Where does PostgreSQL store extensions on OpenSUSE?

From: Keith <keith(at)keithf4(dot)com>
To: Simon Connah <simon(dot)n(dot)connah(at)protonmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-novice(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Where does PostgreSQL store extensions on OpenSUSE?
Date: 2021-06-09 13:39:16
Lists: pgsql-novice

If you can run the "pg_config" binary, it should be able to show you where
SHAREDIR and LIBDIR are. Extension files are kept in $SHAREDIR/extensions
and any library files that may be associated with them will be in $LIBDIR.
Example for my custom build...

$ pg_config
BINDIR = /opt/pgsql1302/bin
DOCDIR = /opt/pgsql1302/share/doc
HTMLDIR = /opt/pgsql1302/share/doc
INCLUDEDIR = /opt/pgsql1302/include
PKGINCLUDEDIR = /opt/pgsql1302/include
INCLUDEDIR-SERVER = /opt/pgsql1302/include/server
LIBDIR = /opt/pgsql1302/lib
[...]