Re: Tailing queries

From: Keith <keith(at)keithf4(dot)com>
To: Aravind Kumar <aravindc26(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PGSQL-Novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Tailing queries
Date: 2016-06-18 16:00:06
Lists: pgsql-novice

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 2:26 AM, Aravind Kumar <aravindc26(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am an application developer, I would like to watch the live logs of
> queries to postgres. This would would be of great help for debugging.
>
> Thanks
>
> Aravind.
>

> --

Check out pg_activity for a live look at what is running

https://github.com/julmon/pg_activity

pg_badger is a good tool for going back and analyzing what gets put into
the postgres logs

http://dalibo.github.io/pgbadger/

Another commercial tool that can do both of these things together is
Vividcortex

http://vividcortex.com/

Keith