Re: BUG #16614: Stale temporary objects makes vacuum ineffective when 1 million transactions remain

From: Giorgio Saviane <gsaviane(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: BUG #16614: Stale temporary objects makes vacuum ineffective when 1 million transactions remain
Date: 2020-09-12 18:38:29
Lists: pgsql-bugs

The connection pooler is a component embedded in the Tomcat container. When
Tomcat stops the connection pooler gets shut down too. We can tell it by
the number of Postgres processes that disappear from htop.
We never touch autovacuum settings, they are kept to the default.

Kind regards

Giorgio Saviane