[Pljava-dev] Possible bug in trigger annotations

From: Petr Michálek <michalek(dot)petr(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Possible bug in trigger annotations
Date: 2016-02-07 22:34:34
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi,

generation of pljava.ddr by java annotations is OK, but on trigger
execution returns an exception:

"org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: Triggers can not have a java
parameter declaration."

Workaround is replace "(org.postgresql.pljava.TriggerData)" with "" in file
pljava.ddr
Please confirm the bug or tell me what I'm doing wrong.

And I have little comment to documentation. I didn't found if the javac
generate pljava.ddr or annotation is read by deployer. For example IDE
(Eclipse) does not generate pljava.ddr (do not know why) and I must run
javac.

Petr