Re: pgAdmin4 Application Fatal Error

From: Saurabh Gavali <gavalisaurabh(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin4 Application Fatal Error
Date: 2020-09-17 15:31:53
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,
I have installed PostGreSQL version 10.14 for Windows x86-32, as I have a
Windows 7 32-bit OS.
After installation of PostGreSQL, I tried opening pgAdmin4 application and
got following error message:

Fatal Error
An error occurred initialising the application server:
Failed to launch the application server, server thread exiting.

After clicking 'OK' on this error pop-up, 'pgAdmin4 configuration' window
opens wherein it shows Python path, Application path under 'Python' tab &
browser command under 'Runtime' tab.

Please help me with this error as I can't figure out how to proceed further.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Saurabh G.