[patch] Fixes QT build when not signing

From: George Gelashvili <ggelashvili(at)pivotal(dot)io>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [patch] Fixes QT build when not signing
Date: 2017-02-13 19:41:52
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello Hackers!

We were building the QT app locally with QTDIR, PGDIR, PYTHON_HOME,
and PYTHON_VERSION
set, and by running:
make appbundle

We were seeing the runtime error:

> Could not find QtWebEngineProcess
> Abort trap: 6

after a successful python server start.

We found that the setup before signing in codesign-bundle.sh was necessary
to resolve this, whether or not one is planning on signing the app or dmg.
The fix requires setting variables appropriately in mac/pkg/framework.conf

We've attached a patch with our changes.

Cheers,
Sarah & George

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Fixes-QT-build.-requires-mac-pkg-codesign.conf.patch application/octet-stream 9.2 KB