building with Qt runtime question

From: George Gelashvili <ggelashvili(at)pivotal(dot)io>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: building with Qt runtime question
Date: 2017-02-09 23:22:10
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello Hackers!

We're having trouble building the app with Qt runtime.
We've tried running make appbundle after setting PGDIR, QTDIR, PYTHON_HOME,
and PYTHON_VERSION environment variables. We've tried setting PYTHON_HOME to
the roots of brew (effectively, system) python as well as the virtualenv we
use for development without success.

We see:

> ImportError: No module named site
> Installing pip from https://bootstrap.pypa.io/get-pip.py...
> pyenv: version `2.7.12/envs/venv' is not installed (set by PYENV_VERSION
> environment variable)
> error: failed to install pip via get-pip.py
> make: *** [appbundle] Error 1

Anyone who's built an OSX pgadmin package: what are your PGDIR, QTDIR,
PYTHON_HOME, and PYTHON_VERSION set to? Which python is active in the
terminal you run make appbundle from? Are you doing any other setup for that
make to succeed?

Thanks!
George & Tira