Re: PostGIS files for PG17-b2

From: Greg Smith <greg(dot)smith(at)crunchydata(dot)com>
To: Christoph Berg <myon(at)debian(dot)org>, Greg Smith <greg(dot)smith(at)crunchydata(dot)com>, pgsql-pkg-debian(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostGIS files for PG17-b2
Date: 2024-07-04 00:15:52
Lists: pgsql-pkg-debian

On Wed, Jul 3, 2024 at 6:39 AM Christoph Berg <myon(at)debian(dot)org> wrote:

> The fix I applied is similar: just chown the /var/tmp/postgresql-*
> directory to postgres.

Looks correct to me, thanks for the credit. Crunchy does a lot of RedHat
oriented packaging work, I try to shore up the Ubuntu PG plumbing because
I'm such a heavy user of it. I'm running PG14-17b2 right now, that server
still has debris from installing with PG10, I alternate dist upgrade as
practical with PGDG packaging to sample both. pg_lsclusters is the tool
that keeps mel sane. Much appreciate the work you, Martin, and others have
done to make all that work.