Re: v2.0-rc1 not starting, runtime not building

From: Willy-Bas Loos <willybas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Surinder Kumar <surinder(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: v2.0-rc1 not starting, runtime not building
Date: 2017-09-12 14:33:47
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

Hi

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 1:50 PM, Surinder Kumar <
surinder(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:

> ​It seems the node version used is outdated. Please upgrade to latest
> version of node and then run `yarn install`

nodejs:amd64 (4.2.6~dfsg-1ubuntu4.1) was installed by apt as a dependency
of yarn today, which i got from this repository:
deb https://dl.yarnpkg.com/debian/ stable main

So some consideration might have to go to making this available once to
16.04 users that don't want to compile stuff.
Anyhow, i removed yarn including nodejs and compiled the latest stable
nodejs, then reinstalled yarn

After that yarn install gives some warnings and works.
I then need to set Debug to True to get the web interface to start.
And then it starts :D :D Looks great too.
Only sadly all my settings seem to have been lost.

Thanks for your help on that. I hope other ubuntu users profit from it
somewhat.

Any ideas considering the runtime trouble with flask? (below)

--
Willy-Bas Loos