application not opening

From: Cormac Martinez del Rio <cormac(at)sunrisemovement(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: application not opening
Date: 2020-07-07 15:56:22
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi there,

I just downloaded pgAdmin 4, installed it, and attempted to open it. It
does not open and when I attempt a second time it tells me that it can't
open it because the application is not responding. I downloaded the Mac OS
version of the application and I'm running macOS Catalina 10.15.3 on a mid
2012 mac. Any idea how I might resolve the issue?

Thanks for your help.
*Cormac Martinez del Rio (**he/him)*
*Database Manager*
[image: Image result for sunrise movement]
sunrisemovement.org
(307) 399-7891