Is there any way to recover updated values from the table(Need old value)

From: gajendra s v <svgajendra(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Is there any way to recover updated values from the table(Need old value)
Date: 2014-07-29 19:50:03
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi All,

Is there any way to get history value in postgres database because in one
table unfortunately we have updated value but we need old data check ,Is
there any way to find old (Same table has updated multiple times),We need
oldest data, please inform me is there any way to recover data?

Thanks in advance
Gajendra