Fixed mingw

From: Gavin M2301 <lokiofasgard501(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fixed mingw
Date: 2019-03-20 04:14:12
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi all-
I couldn't get soci 4 to work with postgresql. I did get it to work perfect
with firebird. MinGW is working okay with cmake. Just can't get soci to
take off and build postgresql w/ cmake . I am happy with that. I ran
firebird with a windows installer and used msys2 with mingw64 and Unix
cmake.
Thnx roboloki.