re: msys2 psql command not executing

From: Gavin M2301 <lokiofasgard501(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: re: msys2 psql command not executing
Date: 2019-05-11 06:24:12
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi all-

I didn't want to use the plain old cmd for windows for my console. I did
some looking around and found conemu in the list of available consoles for
msys2.

I can execute psql statements using conemu. It is a very nice console.

Don't know why mintty won't work for psql statements in postgres but I
don't care anymore.

thnx.