Re: cached plan must not change result type

From: James Pang <jamespang886(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, Laurenz Albe <laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at>
Subject: Re: cached plan must not change result type
Date: 2024-03-29 08:56:31
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-jdbc

Thanks Laurenz, forwarded to pgjdbc, we want to understand why JDBC
failed to reexecute the SQL instead of throw error out. Like this document
https://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/server-prepare/#re-execution-of-failed-statements
.

Thanks,

James

Laurenz Albe <laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at> 於 2024年3月29日週五 下午4:40寫道: