Re: Can we connect SSAS,SSIS,SSRS to PostgresSQL DB ?

From: Jayson Hreczuck <jayson(dot)hreczuck(at)studentuniverse(dot)com>
To: Avadhut Narayan Joshi <AJoshi7(at)sensiaglobal(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Can we connect SSAS,SSIS,SSRS to PostgresSQL DB ?
Date: 2021-06-25 13:32:28
Lists: pgsql-admin

Yes.

No idea on the documentation. What I did is install the
microsoft postgresql drivers and then have the process access the db
directly via ODBC referencing the registered DB on the server.

We currently have SSRS reports directly quering a postgresql db and it
works rather well. I do have plans for SSIS packages too.

--

*Jayson Hreczuck | Principal Database AdministratorC: +1 617.571.9861*130
Turner St, Ste 530, Waltham, MA 02453