Re: Order of removing logical replication

From: Jayson Hreczuck <jayson(dot)hreczuck(at)studentuniverse(dot)com>
To: Yambu <hyambu(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Order of removing logical replication
Date: 2021-04-23 13:37:36
Lists: pgsql-admin

That's the order but it's logical replication, and wouldn't interfere with
your master even if you ran it out of order.

I have 12 databases doing logical shipping to our subscription server and
occasionally it breaks but the master is never affected. When you restart
the subs there will be some I/O due to data shipping however.

Since we are talking about logical rep: What I would LOVE is schema change
support for the logical replication!