needed assistance

From: Pulkit Bhatia <pulkitbhatiais13(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: needed assistance
Date: 2016-02-20 07:31:42
Lists: pgsql-students

Sir,
I am Pulkit Bhatia,currently pursuing my B.TECH. in Computer Science (3rd
year) from University School of Information and Communication
Technology,GGSIPU,Delhi.I am Android and Backend Developer well versed with
technologies like Java,PHP,Javascript,Cloud,Server scripting.
I am looking forward for opportunity to contribute with this organization
for GSOC 2016.So while searching around i found past project ideas for GSOC
15 but couldn't find any proposed project for GSOC 16.So my doubt is
whether this year PostGreSql will take part in Gsoc16 and if yes where can
i find any proposed project/mentor links ?

Any assistance regarding this will be a great help.

Regards.

(irc nickname: pulkit4tech)