pgadmin viewer only mode?

From: André Pinto <andredasilvapinto(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgadmin viewer only mode?
Date: 2021-04-13 08:32:42
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I would like to deploy pgadmin as a docker container with a preconfigured
database connection and allow our users to use pgadmin with this database
connection, but without the possibility of adding any other database
connection. The use case is to only provide a web facade to an offline
read-only replica.

I know that pgadmin has a docker image, but it seems that the rest of the
functionality I am looking for is not possible, or am I missing something?

Thanks,
André