Re: Arduino SQL Connector

From: Steve Spence <greentrust(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: David Rysdam <drysdam(at)ll(dot)mit(dot)edu>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Arduino SQL Connector
Date: 2014-04-18 11:37:51
Lists: pgsql-general

It's too big for the 20k memory slot, and not in the correct format.
it's not formatted for a arduino library, and I'm not a good enough
coder to make it work. That's why I asked for help. I can use a
arduino library, I can't make one of this magnitude. I can't be the
only one that would like to use postgres with an arduino, right?
Steve Spence, KK4HFJ
Director, Green Trust
http://www.green-trust.org
Http://arduinotronics.blogspot.com