Charity sponsor for Postgres Vision 2019

From: Rachael Champagne <rachael(dot)champagne(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgsql-women(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Charity sponsor for Postgres Vision 2019
Date: 2019-05-17 12:09:39
Lists: pgsql-women

Good morning and Happy Friday!

I've been in contact with Laetitia regarding the potential of Postgres
Women being the charity sponsor this year our EnterpriseDB's annual Postgres
Vision Conference <https://postgresvision.com/>, and she passed along this
mailing list. This year, Postgres Vision is taking place at the Boston
Sheraton Hotel June 24-26, and we would be honored to have Postgres Women
be represented at our conference. Laetitia mentioned that Renee lives in NY
and may be interested in the opportunity. You, or a member of your team
could speak briefly about Postgres Women and we would be happy to give you
a kiosk in our exhibit hall if you'd like.

If you have any further questions, I'd be happy to set up a call to discuss
further. Thanks very much and I look forward to hearing back from you@

Cheers,

Rachael

--