Minor upgrades of postgre in aws rds?

From: Rafał Radecki <radecki(dot)rafal(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Minor upgrades of postgre in aws rds?
Date: 2015-05-25 12:42:56
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi All :)

We are starting to use postgre in aws rds. I am in the middle of setting up
new instances and wonder what do you think about auto update of minor
versions which is by default turned on. What are your experiences with
that? For mysql this is rather non problematic but what about postgre?

If this question is very basic sorry, I'm just new to postgre :D

BR,
Rafal.