Re: Building/Running PGADMIN4

From: Weston Weems <wweems(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Building/Running PGADMIN4
Date: 2015-10-21 15:27:25
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Ahh running from command prompt I could see what was broke...

I was missing a bunch of python modules... got thorugh a bunch of it but
ultimately failed to get past Flask-Gravatar.

Is there any chance that in the future pgadmin4 will be distributed as a
single executable (.app in the osx world), vs having that app and having to
setup python perfectly?

thanks!

Weston