Re: test git conversion

From: Maciek Sakrejda <msakrejda(at)truviso(dot)com>
To: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
Cc: Marko Kreen <markokr(at)gmail(dot)com>, Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: test git conversion
Date: 2011-12-06 21:39:26
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Okay, based on some quick log digging, I *think* "petere" is Peter
Eisentraut and "peter" is Peter Mount. I'll reference the list Marko
just sent out and the core PostgreSQL repo logs for any other author
information. I'll clean up the authors and remove the manufactured
commits. As to the "synch" concerns, I'll spot-check as I do this and
we can investigate further. I'll script this so we can refine/redo it
if necessary.
---
Maciek Sakrejda | System Architect | Truviso

1065 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Suite 215
Foster City, CA 94404
(650) 242-3500 Main
www.truviso.com