Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time?

From: David Gibbons <david(at)dgibbons(dot)net>
To: John R Pierce <pierce(at)hogranch(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time?
Date: 2016-01-06 22:50:14
Lists: pgsql-general

Uhm, you mean this one?

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=b0bc65729070b9cbdbb53ff042984a3c545a0e34

+If however, anyone feels personally abused, threatened, or otherwise
+uncomfortable due to this process, that is not acceptable. If so,
+please contact the Linux Foundation's Technical Advisory Board at
+<tab(at)lists(dot)linux-foundation(dot)org>, or the individual members, and they
+will work to resolve the issue to the best of their ability. For more
+information on who is on the Technical Advisory Board and what their
+role is, please see:
+ http://www.linuxfoundation.org/programs/advisory-councils/tab
+