pgAdmin4 fatal error

From: Michaela Burrell <michaela(at)datalorian(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin4 fatal error
Date: 2021-05-02 13:59:29
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I wonder if you could help please.

I'm doing an SQL training course and I'm struggling to open pgadmin.

I've been in contact with course provider but they've not been able to
resolve my issue despite multiple email exchanges and I wonder if you might
be able to help please?

I've downloaded PostgreSQL (v10.16) from
https://www.postgresql.org/download/ and then pgAdmin4 (v 5.1) as advised
by the trainer.

However, when I open pgAdmin, I receive this message:
[image: image.png]

I;ve been advised to update my system settings (.i.e. Path in Environment
Variables) to the following but it's not resolved the issue. I'd be most
grateful if you could please help.

[image: image.png]

Many thanks in advance,
Michaela