OSCON booth & BoF report

From: gabrielle <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: OSCON booth & BoF report
Date: 2014-07-26 21:43:43
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Booth:
We had a decent spot in the Expo Hall. Business was steady but much slower
than in recent years.

All swag is gone except for some (red) 9.4 shirts, half a box of "what is
Postgresql?" flyers, and about 6 stickers, so we need to order stuff before
the next conference.

Thanks to the booth volunteers:
Josh Berkus
Robert Bernier
Michael Brewer
Keith Fiske
Kris Pennella
Rob Treat
Kristen Tufte
Mark Wong

BoF:
33 attendees, lively discussion despite not having A/V equipment. Topics:
join your local PUG, upcoming events (me), what's new in 9.4 (Josh Berkus),
BDR (Rob Treat). An audience member reported he was running the 9.4 beta
in production, but I didn't get to talk to him to get any more details.

Thanks!

gabrielle