Streaming Rep Lab Part 2 - two weeks from today

From: gabrielle <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Streaming Rep Lab Part 2 - two weeks from today
Date: 2014-02-13 23:13:12
Lists: pdxpug

When: Thu Feb 27, 6pm-9pm (light dinner provided)
Where: Emma, B-side 6 Building, 5th floor

We didn't quite get everything covered last time, so we're having a
followup lab to:
- practice recovery (which means we'll be breaking it :) )
- discuss monitoring options
- check out the human-readable WAL

You are welcome to attend if you couldn't make the first lab. We'll have a
quick review of what we did, but won't be spending too much time on it. As
with the previous lab, there is no set schedule or exercises - we'll make
it up as we go.

Please come prepared with a laptop with the SR setup of your choice. Bonus
points if it's broken and we need to troubleshoot it. (SR, not your
hardware.)

Space is limited, so please sign up in advance: http://ow.ly/tyZd5

See you on the 27th!