PDXPUG December Lab; no regular December meeting

From: gabrielle <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PDXPUG December Lab; no regular December meeting
Date: 2014-11-27 16:32:54
Lists: pdxpug

As is now our tradition, we will not have a regular meeting this month. Go
to the Winter Coders' Social instead: http://calagator.org/events/1250467387

We are, however, having a lab night to close out the year!

When: Thu Dec 4, 6pm-8pm
Where: Renewable Funding, 400 SW 6th Ave

Mark Wong is going to take us on a tour of Bi-Directional Replication.

This lab will require some prep work, as BDR uses a patched version of
9.4. Don't let that put you off attending though, as you can always pair
with someone else.

We do need to know who's coming so we can notify building security, so
please sign up in advance here: http://goo.gl/forms/jqa6Kv0mf2

Grab dinner at the carts & come on over!