SCaLE CfP open for just a few more weeks

From: gabrielle <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SCaLE CfP open for just a few more weeks
Date: 2023-10-05 17:43:14
Lists: pdxpug

Hello PDXPUG!

You know the drill... We're hosting a Postgres track at SoCal Linux Expo
again. In addition to being a fun conference with excellent technical
content, SCaLE is a great way to escape the Portland Grey in March.

tl;dr:
1 - There's a speaker Brown Bag on Friday October 6 (tomorrow!) if you need
help working on your presentation.
2 - The CfP is open until November 1.

Details:

1. Here's a zoom link to register for the Speaker Brown Bag:

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0kcOqqqzkpGNXNTTQ4g-5GDjqla99dNj7L#/registration

Of course, if you would like more personalized help, just let me know and
we'll set up a time to talk.

2. About the conference, and how to submit a proposal:

PostgreSQL(at)SCaLE is a PostgreSQL two day, two track event that takes place
on Thursday-Friday March 14-15, 2024, in Pasadena, California, at the
Pasadena Convention Center as part of SCaLE 21x (
https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/21x) The full SCaLE conference runs
from March 14-17, 2024.

The Call for Proposals is currently open through November 1, 2023.

We will feature PostgreSQL-related topics by and for people of all levels
of experience, from new users to seasoned experts, including how-tos, case
studies, overviews of new features, and discussions of the mysteries of
PostgreSQL internals. If you're working with Postgres, we want to hear your
stories.

Link to full conference cfp: https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/21x/cfp

See "How to Submit a Proposal" section near the bottom of the page for full
instructions.

Be sure to tag your submission 'Postgres' if you'd like your talk
considered for this track.

--

Hope everyone's doing well!

gabrielle