We need a speaker for our May meeting; is it you?

From: gabrielle <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: We need a speaker for our May meeting; is it you?
Date: 2015-05-03 23:32:06
Lists: pdxpug

Hi Team!

Mark & I had planned that he'd give his Performance talk at our May
meeting, which is on the 21st. Unfortunately, Mark's been called away for
a consulting engagement.

I think we could share the load & do 2-3 shorter presentations.

I'll talk about crosstab.

Anybody else have a topic they'd like to share? If you have a full-length
presentation, please feel free to pre-empt me :)

Thanks!

gabrielle