[pgAdmin3][Patch]: Fix query viewer row height for High-DPI screens

From: Ryan Trinkle <ryan(dot)trinkle(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [pgAdmin3][Patch]: Fix query viewer row height for High-DPI screens
Date: 2017-04-18 14:14:41
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi everyone,

I know pgAdmin III isn't still actively maintained, but I figured I'd send
this here in case it's useful to anyone else. It changes the way that the
default row height in the data viewer (ctlSQLGrid) is calculated, so that
the wxFont is asked for the height in pixels rather than in points. I
haven't tested this on low-DPI screens, but the calculation seems very
accurate on my setup, and I think using GetPixelSize is right, based on the
wxFont documentation.

Best regards,
Ryan

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Set-row-heights-based-on-pixels-rather-than-points.patch application/octet-stream 2.7 KB