Connection to PostgreSQL 14.4

From: Jason Hwang <jasonyhwang(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Connection to PostgreSQL 14.4
Date: 2023-06-16 03:53:46
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi PGSQL-ODBC,

I'm trying to use ODBC driver on Mac M2 system, and I downloaded source
of 13.02 and setup DSN, the test on iODBC seems successful, but the
connection would fail without giving me any error message. I also tried
using iodbctest, and it would just hangs after I entered ODBC and not
reporting anything.

The server side I'm connecting to is 14.4, but the source is 13.02, I
wonder if this might be the issue here. Hopefully you can provide some help
on this. Thank you!

[image: image.png]

% ./iodbctest

iODBC Demonstration program

This program shows an interactive SQL processor

Driver Manager: 03.52.1521.0705

Enter ODBC connect string (? shows list): PSQL

Best regards,

Jason