PG_ADMIN:- Working too slow

From: shaurya jain <12345shaurya(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PG_ADMIN:- Working too slow
Date: 2019-05-29 07:30:51
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dear Team,

Greetings of the day!!!!

*Version:-* v4.6 <https://www.postgresql.org/ftp/pgadmin/pgadmin4/v4.6/>

*Priority:-* Major

*Issue:- *Working too slow in making the connection and fetching the
information.

*Details:- *Since I have upgraded to Window 10 and 4.6 version of pg_admin,
Pg_admin is taking too much time to connect with one specific server also
taking time to fetch the information of that particular server only. But
it's working for another one. Now the concern is I tried with data studio
and that is perfectly working for both the servers which are configured in
pg_admin.

Below is the snap of stuck server:-

[image: image.png]

Kindly look into this on priority. Awaiting for your response.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Shaurya Jain